What is the Life Mapping Workshop? Two life-changing days!
Everyone possesses the ability to design a meaningful life but not everyone knows how. In this two-day Life Mapping Workshop, Dana V. Adams will guide you through the life mapping process, a proven method for gaining the insight needed to live an authentic life and tackle your most ambitious goals.
The Life Mapping Workshop is held over two days:
Wednesday, February 6th: 9:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 7th: 9:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Life Mapping Workshop was specifically created to assist you in moving from the theoretical concepts presented in the book Live Your Gift, to the concrete steps that will lead you to a lifestyle rich with intentional action. The first step to a richer life is completing your life map!
Life mapping is more than writing down goals—it is also looking at your beliefs, principles, and values to determine if they align with what you truly desire in life.
Life mapping is a personal development tool with a proven goal achievement system for those who strive for continual growth and are willing to put in the work.
In the Life Mapping Workshop you’ll learn:
• How your beliefs are the core of who you are.
• Why your principles are your playbook for decision-making.
• Why your values must align with your goals.
• How to bring more joy into your life…the kind you find most inspiring.
• How to set, categorize, and prioritize your goals.
• How to uncover limiting beliefs that can sabotage your best efforts.
• Science-based strategies to reframe old thought patterns in your magnificent mind.
• How to break down your big aspirations into manageable steps.
• How your daily activities define you, your character, and your ultimate legacy.
• How to stay accountable to a thoughtful, intentional, and structured schedule.
If you desire living with a deeper sense of purpose and direction, then this workshop is for you!
What gift do you have to share with the world? And, more importantly, are you ready to live it?!
If You Attend the Beta:
This workshop will incorporate new material from Dana’s upcoming book, Live Your Gift. While it is structured on past LMI workshops, this beta program will serve as a testing platform for introducing the new content. Hence, pricing has been adjusted to allow for refinement of the presentation over the two days of the workshop.
You Will be Asked To:
• Complete an evaluation regarding the workshop content at the conclusion of the event
• Be willing to provide a written and/or video testimonial on the last day if you feel the course was beneficial to you.
• Be willing to have your photo taken and/or appear in video throughout much of the workshop.
• Sign a release and an acknowledge that any and all images may be utilized in future marketing for the Life Mapping Institute.
*Registration fee includes Live Your Gift Companion Guide (valued at $49.95) and lunch on both days.