Speaker and Corporate Workshop Facilitator
Are you looking for a way to help your friends, colleagues, or employees reach their full potential?
Dana V. Adams is a public speaker and the presenter of the popular Life Mapping Workshops. For more than 15 years she has taught the transformational process that has helped thousands achieve their goals and maximize their gifts.
If you would like to book Dana to speak at your organization or company, please fill out the form below.
LIMITING BELIEFS: CRITICAL STEPS TO REMOVING LIFE’S OBSTACLES
Description: Most of us, at one point in our lives, have felt an internal voice tapping on our shoulder suggesting there’s something more we should be doing with our lives. And for many of us, we’ll leave this world with a regret for a dream never pursued. More than likely the only thing that stands between you and your biggest dreams are limiting beliefs.
• Identifying silent dream killers
• Recognizing roadblocks
• Identifying recurring life patterns
• Reframing the magnificent mind
• Embracing mindfulness
• Listening to internal messaging
SELF-TALK: THE SCIENCE BEHIND AFFIRMATIONS
Description: One of the major reasons people don’t accomplish the goals they set is because they are out of alignment with their core values. Using the scientifically supported process of gaining clarity on personal core values before pursuing stretch goals helps to create robust affirmations in support of the loftiest goals.
• Identifying desired outcomes
• Deciphering between the future and now
• Creating new brain chemistry
• Making challenging goals
• Creating value-focused affirmations
• Directing your blockbuster life movie
BRIGHT LIGHTS: LETTING YOUR AUTHENTICITY SHINE
Description: Are you living an authentic life? It’s a question that causes most people to pause before they answer. That’s because most do not know the answer. Learn how to recognize when you’re not living in alignment, so you can begin to move toward a life in support of your fundamental beliefs. Dana breaks down the difference between beliefs, principles, and values and why they’re the foundation for living our best life.
• Embracing life mapping for an authentic life
• Understanding how your beliefs are the core of who you are
• Understanding why your principles are your playbook for decision-making
• Understanding why your values must align with your goals
• Understanding the theme behind goal-setting
ACCOUNTABILITY AND STRUCTURE: A BASELINE FOR ACHIEVING GOALS
Description: The most successful people in the world all have one thing in common: daily rituals they depend on to help them succeed. Our survival default is to do what’s easy—and that’s why most of us do not achieve our goals. Learn how to stay focused, on-task, and moving toward achieving life-changing goals.
• Developing daily routines
• Acting consistently and progressively
• Sharing to speed your development
• Engaging personal coaches
• Creating peer accountability